Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome to Mom's Kitchen

Here is where you will see new and traditional recipes I have made for my family. Most of everyone who knows me KNOWS I love to cook and I enjoy sharing my dishes and recipes.
I wanted to kreate this page for anyone on the go to see that it is easy to create a home cooked meal in minutes.
So I invite you to take this journey with me and to those near or far, we can all feed our families a homemade meal in minutes, even us working moms! I will show you dishes I am testing out for the first time, remastering an  old one or re-inventing a Healthy One, with all the things I have going on my plate and in my house.... an Easy  and Healthy Dinner for 2, 10, 4 or 6 shouldn't be more than 30 minutes or less!!! (for many)
So I hope you enjoy all the dishes I have loved to prepare for my large (and picky) family and the newest challenges I have taken in recreating a loved family dish to a more healthy approach and please feel free to try these recipes. I read my blog each day and would love to hear your feedback. If you have any questions about any of these dishes or recipes, please feel free to contact me.

Delicious Dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment